We represent and advise clients on various business and business-related planning issues, including business formation, organization, and succession planning.
LLC formation, partnerships, and corporations
Business formation services
As business owners ourselves, we at Dell Burtis Law understand the planning required to form a successful business. Our firm helps business owners select the right business form, entity type, and jurisdiction. We consult with clients to draft operating agreements, shareholder and partnership agreements, and other documents required in the entity formation process.
Our business formation services include:
- C-corporation formation
- S-corporation formation
- Limited liability company (LLC) formation
- Partnership formation (including LLP)
- Stock purchases and
- Asset purchases
- Joint ventures
Preparation and review of business contracts
The attorneys at Dell Burtis Law consult with business owners across Ohio to draft, review and negotiate contracts related to various business activities, including:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Lease agreements
- Service contracts
- Releases and waivers
- Property agreements
- Shareholder agreements
Ohio business transactions and contracts
If you’re considering investing in a new business, it’s vital that all steps in the process are carefully considered, planned for, and reviewed. Our firm can guide you in the process of buying or selling a business through a variety of services.
Our Business Transactions and Contracts services include:
- Advising on the structure of the transaction
- Negotiating the terms and drafting the sale document
- Advising sellers on legal strategies to address issues raised during the due diligence process
- Advising buyers on conducting legal, due diligence
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the documents involved in a business sale, such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, and security agreements
Dell Burtis Law is here to guide you and your loved ones with Estate Planning, Elder Law, Special Needs Planning, Veterans Benefits, Real Estate, and Business Planning in Tiffin, Ohio, and surrounding areas. We welcome you to contact us to learn more about how we can assist with your business planning needs.